countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Aw...the joy of music


So as everyone knows, I am sure, I love music and I quite enjoy Musicals....So the other day I was watching TV and a commercial came on..."Cats the musical coming to Capitol theater this week. Tickets only $25". Oh my gosh! So since I was little and my cousin gave us the cassette tape of Cats I have loved it. We even have the movie at my home and I love watching it. So heck yes I was gonna buy tickets for it with it only being $25! So that day I text all my friends to see who would like to go with me. My best friend from High School Amy decided she would go with me. So on Thursday Sept. 18, 2008 I went to the musical Cats at the Capitol Theater in Salt Lake City! It was great! It was a very Interactive play...The "cats" came up and down the isles a lot and danced with audience members. The voices where great and the dancing was Amazing! It was so worth the $25! I am very glad I went and saw it...It was a great experience!

1 comment:

The Barfus' said...

I know I am jealous of you I have always wanted to see it just to see what it is all about... I might go to sound of music in January and I might go to the nutcracker this year I hope so we will see