countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mission Update!

So this last week I got my Dentist and Doctor appointments set up....So that means...After the 21st of October I can officially turn my Mission papers in! The closer things get the more excited I get! So many people ask me where I wanna go and I had no clue but lately I really think I wanna go foreign. So what do you all think? Where will I go? You should all leave your guesses then when I get my call I will let ya know who wins he he! OK well that's all. I will keep updating as the process goes along!

3 comments:

Shay Lee said...

I think it would be sweet if you went to Germany and found some of our family there. Way cool!!

Reena Bostock said...

I'm a latin girl at heart. So I hope you go to either central america or southern america. Maybe Spain? No matter where you go I know that you will spread the lords word with all your heart and many people will see and understand the true words you speak. GOOD LUCK!!!! Keep us all posted. I'm so excited for you.
Love,
Your cutest latin cousin
Reena
(take that Cheli)

2Bis2DO said...

I think you will go to England or Germany or Scottland. In that order. Those are my guesses and hopes since thats where our side of the family hales from.
Can't wait to find out.
Your favorite aunt in the whole world.
Deb