countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mission Update!!!!!!!

So this is gonna be a short one but..... I sent my papers!!!!!!! The brethren will be looking at my papers on January 9th then they will send me my call!!!! Then it will be 3-4 months after I get my call that I leave! I am soooooooo excited! Its gonna be a great experience. I know this is the right thing for me to do, and I know I am needed to spread the gospel to those that are waiting for me. Everyone keeps telling me this will be the hardest but most amazing thing I have ever done! I am still excited.....It may be hard but as long as I am doing what I am suppose to be doing it will be ok. Well everyone....the next entry I will be letting you know where the Lord has called me to serve:-) Love you all! Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Reena Bostock said...

YEAH, how exciting! I'm proud of you Tavia. You have such a great spirit and your going to make a wonderful missionary. Can't wait to see where your called too.