countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines Day


Sister Wilcox and her companion Sister Flick sent us this cute valentines day card. She also sent little individual Batman valentines for each of us. After I got mine I was at Cassie's place and She had sent Cassie one along with all of her roommates a little Batman one also. She is a cute girl. She is doing well and as you can see by the ticker SHE added she's getting a little excited about coming home. However, she said the work has started picking back up so we will see in a couple months if she still feels like she wants to come home. They(friends, hubby, etc.) say that the last 6 months you finally feel comfortable with everything and really know what you are doing so you hate to see it end. All I know is that when she gets home I'm going to lose half my wardrobe. . . What??? She left the cloths here. Ha ha. Anyway, until next time, God Bless.

No comments: