countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Being Blond is Over rated

So since I have not wrote on here for a while and I really did not know what to write about I decided to tell ya'll that...I changed my hair color and I love it! Well see it was not suppose to be this dark. We where trying to match my natural hair color and we decided on a dark copper brown...Well turns out it is my natural hair color but it needed to be a little lighter. Hehe... Maybe I should listen to my mom since she knows what she is doing. But anyways I love it and I was afraid to not have my blond hair anymore but having dark hair is more fun anyways. Yay for dark hair :-)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

looks GREAT!!

Matt said...

Is teh sexay!

Jamee Hardy said...

Love the new do! It's a great color on you!

Shay Lee said...

i also love it!

chelbos said...

i love your hair that color it make you look so do i dare say sexy!! oh yeah... but i love dark hair so maybe i am a little bias....lots of love