countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Family friendship's

So I have been thinking about my family a lot lately and have realized how very grateful I am for them. They are there for me through everything, and I know I can tell them anything without them judging me. Also I appreciate them so much cuz ever since I can remember not only has my family been my family they are also my best friends!


When I went out in the world (Texas, College) I realized that not all families are like that. As a matter of fact a lot of the people I talked to did not get along with there families. So I just wanted my family to know how much they mean to me!





I dunno what I would do without them. We sing together, dance together, laugh together, and even cry together. We have been through good times, hard time,and sad times. But we always stick together. So again thank you guys for being so great. I love you all so much.

3 comments:

Shay Lee said...

oh tav. You tugged at my heart strings! I love you baby!!! Thank you too. We do have a great family huh.

Jamee Hardy said...

I love the Wilcox family too!

2Bis2DO said...

Whit, I think you are so beautiful. Keep smiling.
Love you Aunt Debbie