countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Emotions

So today has just been one of those days...Ya know when everything just seems to upsets you!? Well sometimes I hate having emotions...and my family would agree(I am a very emotional person). But its times like today that I realize its good to have emotion and let people know how you feel. But since today I have realized what true friends are... I will always stand by my friends and support them through everything they go through. Its friends that don't do those things that are not worth having as friends. If you have a friends that's always mean to you, expects you to do everything for them but will not do anything for you in return, they are not a good friend! Now a person like my best friend Emily is what makes me realize that its worth having friends! She is the best friend I have ever have. W e have known each other for 2 years and she has always been there to support me through everything. We have had our misunderstandings and little fights but no matter what she stays a true and reliable friend! Thank you Emily! and all those who have been there for me my whole life without letting me down. Thanks to all of you that read my blog and deal with my rambling on about true friends or whatever it is I choose to write about that day. Thank you! Love ya'll!

No comments: