countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Home again, Home again....

So about two weeks ago I decided I am going to move back home. Things have been too crazy trying to work my work schedule out to get home to get things done for my mission. I gave my two weeks notice at work and I will be moving home this Friday.
Its really weird to me because I was thinking about it and I have not lived at home since I graduated and that was 3 years ago.... I really hope things go well and that I don't get too many rules when I move back in. Its really hard living on your own for so long with no rules then going back and having them again.
So if all goes well I will be able to turn my papers in the next few weeks! I am getting more and more excited to go on a mission.
Well next time I write on here it will be from my good ol' home in Grantsville :-) talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Reena Bostock said...

Good Luck with your move Tavia. I'm sure you won't have too many rules, your a good girl.

Jamee Hardy said...

Oh, Whitney!
I know all about having "different" rules when you move "back" home:) But what a good opportunity for you to spend some alone time with your parents, before you leave for 18 months. But know that you will miss your sisters and your cute lil' neice. Good Luck, and I am so excited for you.