countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just another day....

Well I hear that some people want me to write on here. So I decided to lol. Well not much is new with me I don't have much of a life right now as im getting ready for my mission but I try. I just got my wisdome teeth out on the 4th of November and that was the last thing I had to do for my papers so I turned everything into my bishop now just have to meet with the stake pres. I am getting pretty excited! Um... Well thats all I can think of to write. Oh I just bought two new cd's :-) they are Second Hand Serenade and Pink

They are really good! You should listen to them! Well thats all. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

Shay Lee said...

Thank you for rinally writing SOMETHING!!

The Barfus' said...

cool i am so excited for you...i would like to listen to your cds i like pink but i dont know who the other one is but i love to try new things!!!

Tav said...

If anyone reads my comments...songs from both of my new cd's are on my playlist at the bottom of my blog