countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Bucket List

Have you seen the movie Bucket List? If not let me explain what it is...A bucket list is a list you make of thing you want to do personally in your life. Weather it be Fun, Seriouse, or even crazy! So recently I made my very own bucket list so far it only consistes of 7 things but I think they are pretty good and acheavable. so here they are:
1.Go to NY and see a broadway show
2. Learn how to play guitar
3. Kiss in the rain
4. Find my perfect man
5. Own my very own yellow convertable Mini Cooper
6. Go to Europe before im married
7. Get a VIP backstage pass to my fav. band concert
So now you see what it is I suggest you make one yourself even if you think its silly. Because it will give you things to actually try to accomplish instead of just saying "oh I will maybe do that someday". Do it and see what you can get accomplished. I know im excited to see if I can cross my 7 things off my list. This is your perfect chance to get out there and do what you want so do it!

"Live,Laugh Love"

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Whit! I am so happy you have a blog!! cant wait to see ya! xoxo

Sarah Jean said...

I'm snooping at your blog - hope you don't mind. I think you should explain the Whit vs Tav thing. Welcome to the blogging world. MICHELLE - someone to go to New York with - yahoo.