countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

First Timer

Hey everyone! This is my first real blog! We will see how it goes. So I am Tavia. I am currently in Texas working for movie advertising and its sweet cuz I get to see awesome movies before they come out. I just got to do Iron Man and Speed Racer...they where both awesome! Now i'm working on Indiana Jones! So that's all about my job now I will tell ya bout my life and me. I am 20. I grew up in Utah, I have 3 sisters and its an all girl family and I love it. My oldest sister just had the first niece/gandbaby in the family and we all absolutely love her and spoil her to death. I am LDS, and I love it. My fav color Is yellow lol and I have a cat named oliver. I love to sing and do anything with music. That's pretty much it. Let me all know what you think about this hehe and I will hopefully continue to keep yall updated!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Congratulations, girl! Welcome aboard the BLOGGING world!