countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Tav vs. Whit

Well Some people call me Tavia and Some call me Whitney... The truth is I have multiple personality disorder.... Ha ha I am totaly kidding! My full name is Tavia Whitney Wilcox Until 8th grade I went by Whitney and starting High School I went by Tavia because there where a ton of Whitney's in my school and so I just thought it would be easier. I love Tavia its such a fun and diff. name! But still a lot of people call me Whitney and I do not mind it at all it just my middle name why would I not like it. So there ya have it the meaning behind my name... Call me whatever ya like I answer to both. Thats all! Hope you all enjoy!

1 comment:

chelbos said...

you might always be whit to me but i dont know how to spell it so i like tavia better.....its more what would you call it seductive maybe...i will spell one day like a pro...or do i dare say a winner.....and maybe i will stay on track also oh well tav is my fav....i am so clever sometimes...heehee