countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

...................

HA!!! I was just on my blog going through and reading those of my family and friends. Well, they are in alphabetical order so of course Whit's is at the bottom. I clicked the link wondering what she might have written and then realized, as the picture of dad popped up that she hadn't. It will be me writing here for the next 18 months. Wow. That was kind of sad. It is going to be hard for all of us to get use to her being gone. Even when she was in Texas we could at least call her, text her or whatever to communicate with her whenever we had the inclination. I am so excited to have a missionary to write to again. I love to see how they grow and progress through letters. But life without one of my sister's readily available is going to be hard. Also, I know mom and dad are having a bitter sweet realization of all of this as well. Wish us all luck. And send some prayers in the direction of Sister Wilcox and her family if you could. We could all use the extra lift. Thanks all. Hopefully I'll be back soon with an update from Whit and maybe even pictures.

No comments: