countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mwahahahaha!!

Whitney made it very clear that she DID NOT want me writing on here until she left. But I've noticed her slacking and I have some pictures that I would like to post for her. Hope you're not too upset Whit. These pictures are of the day she went through the temple. What a delightful day it was.

I also found these pics of the night she got her call. Thought I'd share them as well.





Good luck out there Whit!! (Or Tavia for those of you who know her as such. LOL)


2 comments:

Reena Bostock said...

I'm glad you got a hold of her blog. LOVE IT!!!
Tavia,
I love you and can't wait to hear more of the spiritual journey you will be on. Take care Hun! (short for honey)

The Barfus' said...

i love that green jacket!!!! i want one! I am so happy for you, you are going to love it!!!