countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So long Sister Wilcox

Today We all took Tavia to the MTC, (Missionary Training Center) and said good bye for a while. I (Shay) was so nervous for her. But it was very cool Yes we all cried when we had to say goodbye, but there is also a lot of joy about letting her go. Last night when she was set apart it was such a neat experience. She received many promised blessings for her choice to serve The Lord. We are all so proud of Whit, (AKA-Tavia), and can't wait to hear about her first day as a missionary. I will continue to keep everyone posted. And as soon as I can find out her passwords I will put her address on Facebook so that everyone can keep in touch with our Missionary!!! I will also be posting pictures soon so keep an eye out.

-Shay

No comments: